Thursday, November 24, 2005

Don't Count Me Out



Don't count me out just yet
give me some room to wallow.
Let me stretch my mind to touch
thoughts some wish not to swallow.

If I choose, why not go on
take a trip to places dreamed
to add to the fodder of life
to make the pot really steam.

Why shouldn't I grab hold
to that thrilling lady of the night
shake the trees and hope
she presents herself just right.

If I want a wild foray in the dark
whats wrong with walking in the marsh.
Holding on to the cypress trees
easing up late nights which can be harsh.

Whats wrong with a stroll on the path
hearing crickets and frogs belch
sounding like a call to some special place
I could have designed myself.

Could it be I can take a walk
straight on the wild side of thrills.
Admitting all the while its me
drunkened on feverish lustful pills.

I broke loose from those bounds
many wish to use to hold me back.
Dumping many of the the secrets
I used to keep hidden in a sack.

Don't count me out just yet
lots of emotions to spread.
So much joy combined with need
been trapped up here in my head.

I might be that night rider
landing in your private field.
Bringing alive the ghost
of your secret lustful will.

Oh, you may not even know
you had that sensual thought.
My appearance should assure you
none of them were for naught.

Oh, to wallow along that trail
in the shadows of our mind.
Expend those many frills
exhale then feel oh, so fine.

Del Cano 2005 Nov


2 Comments:

At 1:07 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 
At 3:59 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! mitchell fishing reel Canton refinance Laser hair removal denver colo baseball fantasy Airball paintball

 

Post a Comment

<< Home