Friday, May 18, 2007

Last Night

Last night you layed it on me
the way I'd been needing you.
Longed too long to be touched
the way I so love you to.

You woke up those senses
the ones which often are at rest.
Then you slipped closer to me
making sure I had the best.

Last night you soaked me
in the essense of love's desire
knowing full well the outcome
would set my soul on fire.

Without hesitation or thought
I succumbed to the heat you raised
that burning sensation of ecstasy
that drives me fully crazed.

Oh, baby, last night you loved me
the way I needed it done
kissing and caressing me
driving my senses to a run.

When you touch me like that
my world goes on a mighty spin
and I relish each moment
of your love till the dripping end.

Del Cano 2007 March

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM PDT, Blogger Melinda said...

very nice again! You need to share some more of these on Multiply too!

 
At 9:12 AM PDT, Blogger Delcano said...

Several of these have been posted at Multiply but maybe I should add more.
Thank you, Melinda.

Spencer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home