Thursday, November 24, 2005

Just Lie to Me Tonight

Just lie to me tonight

I don't want to be alone.
Pretend you knew me when.
Sing me any old love song.

Reach and touch me
give my passions vent.
Air out the hidden lust
you got my full consent.

Baby, just tell me a lie
anything I need to hear.
Raise the fervor inside
cause my body to sear.

See the smoldering,
"I am"passion's latent brew.
Need not know your name
I'm right here with you.

Baby, tell me all the lies
you can create right now
Need to be held and cuddled
touched to the point of wow.

Just lie to me tonight
I don't want to be alone.
Treat me like I'm special
sing me any old love song.

Del Cano 2004 November

2 Comments:

At 5:23 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! patterns build sectional sofa Executive bookcases order discount provigil Pictures 2005 infiniti g35 coupe Construction webcams Side affects of adipex mercedes benz slk55 bmw collision repair policies

 
At 12:56 PM PDT, Blogger ShelbiaL said...

Of course you must know I love this one. It is along the line of some stuff I have written. I like when that happens with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home