Saturday, May 19, 2007

Whenever She Is Near

That woman gets near me
and I fall into a sensual abyss.
My goodness, I then start to quiver
when she gives me a little kiss.

I go thru all sorts of changes
whenever we are close
Mercy mercy that lady
is nothing less than most.

She sparkles those eyes at me
and I find I am then all lit up.
Waves of lustful joy appear
when she fills my loving cup.

She is sensual to a fault
passionate to a tee.
A simple touch of hers
lights a spark in me.

My breath seems to race
I get all choked up inside
when she holds me to her
my soul takes a ride.

Her embrace is like the morning
dawn aint got a thing on her
Lady Moon can only sigh
when she lets out a purr.

Caress me woman
take me to that place
let me sail the heavens
as you kiss my face.

Whenever she is near
I fall into a sensual abyss.
And can't find a thing to compare
or come even close to this.

Del Cano 2006 August

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM PDT, Blogger Melinda said...

very beautiful Spencer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home