Friday, November 25, 2005

Going Mad Needing You

Going Mad Needing You
(A Collab)

I just shudder and shake
from seeing you in mind.
I seem to step outside me
hoping its you I'll find.

What's it like, I wonder,
rolling gently to your side
on the bed of downy softness
where our hopes and dreams reside.

Beyond any norm I know
reaching far out of place.
I melt with the thought of you
or that devilish smile of your face.

Your soothing baritone lowered
to a whisper against my skin,
imagining teeth to lobe
sets my universe aspin.

You have no idea how I strain
even to the point of touching me.
Massaging and stroking
like you do so wonderfully.

My hands too small to mimic
the touch I want from you,
yet in moments of need and want
imagination finally breaks through.

Need to relive those touches
you bestow when you fondle me.
I can massage my balls but
nothing like you do so thrillingly.

In a flash I see you driving,
or as one in a crowd of folks . . .
Oh why can't I bring you to me,
what spell must I invoke?

Oh, mama, send me your fingers
and as well your tongue so great
so when I am dying to love you
I might find a tad bit of satiate.

Mon sweet, through nimble fingers
these words pour from my heart
reaching through time and space
to touch you where you are.

Going mad needing you.

Del Cano/Naia 2005 Nov

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home