Tuesday, May 22, 2007

When That Feeling Comes

Nothing less than a sultry feel
she stirs the best inside
and when that feeling comes
I know its time to take a ride.

She creates a huge desire
matters not what she may wear.
Those feelings come rolling down
with nothing left to spare.

She smiles that luscious smile
lips gleaming and shiney bright.
The glow she sends over me
lets me know the time is right.

The way she spreads her wings
flutters herself right over me
I am nothing but butter in the sun
when she strikes that ecstasy.

Delicious doesn't start to say
how good she beats those drums
I just know its time to take a ride
when that special feeling comes.

Del Cano 2006 August

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM PDT, Blogger Melinda said...

very very nice! I especially liked "I am nothing but butter in the sun!"

wow...that says it all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home