Monday, December 12, 2005

Sing, Sing, Sing

You only think you are alone.
And refuse to feel me there
in your shadow's quake.

My mermaid, you swim

thru the ocean and seas
of dreams come true.

What travels between

your legs forces a crash
as you refuse to respond
to the maddening thrash

love can't be lost

if it has been tossed
before it is built
cause you had it kilt

Beast? Perhaps,

you bring it out
as you flit about
in your time lapse.

The swollen muscle

steers your way
hard from thoughts
of our coming day

yet the moon you, the moon,

not as helpless as you think
shadows the need
quick as a wink.

Just as the sun, you,

beam mighty heat
rays directly on me...
head to my feet

and as I rise as

I am known to do
the passions burn
from warmth of you.

Mermaid or woman

of the stoked fire.
Fingers, tongue or....
can raise your desire

as we sail the waves

desiring every bell to ring.
Your flesh cannot be mute
making all the heavens
to sing.....

and sing and sing.

Del Cano 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home