Friday, May 25, 2007

The Whole Damn Choir

She sings a song to me
one bubbling with desire.
She's not only the lead
but the whole damn choir.

Each note a special voice
speaking to my inner soul.
When she reaches a crescendo
the notes are loud and bold.

Her special affects
are trophy winning scripts
sporting an effortless score
dribbling off lusty lips.

She pouts an invitation
making me hum rapidly
and finds the very tone
which touches ecstatically.

Often there is an orchestra
whose intruments start to wail
making my senses rise
on a heavenly headed sail.

As her musical draws to an end
I'm left a hypnotic choral bum
while her lasting crescendo
echos a rumbling drum.

She sings a song to me
exploding with lots of desire
She's not only lead and director
but the whole damn choir.

Del Cano 2007 May

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM PDT, Blogger Melinda said...

haha..love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home