Saturday, September 13, 2008

Decadent Dessert

She taste like a decadent dessert
oozing only the best of cream.
Like a plucked grape from Italy
for the wine oh so supreme.

Juicy porter house steak
flavors running off the plate.
On her very worst day
she won't fail to satiate.

Sweet as syrupy sugar
honey from the top bee.
Nothing satisfies my craving
like she does for me.

Each of her touches
a surreal sort of port of call.
Can't fathom anything better
no, nothing at all.

She breaks thru every barrier
anything which might protect.
I stopped even trying to block her
she's my pro I always suspect.

She takes me to passions hill
drives me to the highest crest.
I can only give in to her ecstasy
knowing now she is the very best.

Before long it all comes out
every drop to the last squirt.
Never does she fail in her mission
shes always a decadent dessert.

Del Cano 2007 April

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home