Thursday, July 12, 2007

Your Lover Man

Just when I started feeling
older than the old oak tree.
She stepped into my life
and made a teen outta me.

Feelings long thought gone
senses forgotten exist
She has rejuvenated me
does with the simpliest kiss.

She raises the bar on passion
makes my heart sputter out loud
and everything she does to me
makes me feel so proud.

I don't have an inkling
of an idea how she did it
but I just got to say right here
to me you are a perfect fit.

I can't sit still when near you
got to reach out and touch
fingers know the feeling
I crave so very much

Not much less than amazing
how she grips my body's will
Frames me in her outline
and heats me like a grill.

The woman has sensualness
which draws me right in
with only the slightest effort
as if it were a sin.

Oh, I want that lady
to be near me all the time
tho the possiblity seems much
more than a wayward rhyme.

She stirs me completely
rocks me to the deepest core.
No matter how often I see her
I just gotta to have some more.

Her kisses are passionate blooms
which explode the volcano in me.
And when we make love
is no less than ecstasy.

I can't say enough for her
the way she makes me feel.
When she holds me in her arms
is no less a major thrill.

I could just eat her up
slurp the best of her bod
and when I am ready she
works hard to please my rod.

She is absolutely amazing
a fantastic loving find.
In the blink of an eye
wanting to bump and grind.

I love to survey her body
with tongue, fingers and lips
Every part of her is tantelizing
never want to loosen my grip.

She slays my emotions
tore down every barricade
step right paste the alarms
with her sensual marinade.

She taste of honey
a creamy chocolate treat.
Thats why I love to slurp her
from her head to her feet.

Every inch of her is power
she breads a delicious taste
not one bite will I allow
to ever go to waste.

She makes love with agression
her zeal and lustful crave
make me submit to her
I'll faithfully be her love slave.

Oh, woman just love me
no promises or future plans
I just need you all the time
so love being your lover man.

Del Cano 2006 August

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM PDT, Blogger Melinda said...

very sweet Spence!

 
At 3:10 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This lover man of mine
sometimes is just a dream
A mere fantasy of what could be
If he were here with me.

This lover man of mine
knows just what to say
But if I had him right here now
No words would stop our play

This lover man of mine
expresses love so fine!
His passion kindles me again
I want it ne're to stop!

This lover man of mine
just can wait until...
What he doesn't know is that
I'll never get MY fill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home