Friday, June 01, 2007

Preparations To Share the Seed

As I submit to your tracing
the outline of my skin
vibrations rumble relentlessly
as if pleasure were a sin.

Anticipation of the next touch
bring tremblings to my lips
Raising the cravings to new highs
needing to take a few sips.

My stomach heaves
during your touches slide
driving my senses crazy
begging to take a ride.

Your hands are but magic
ah, the tingle of fingertips
Totally submissive to your
gentle yet, firm grips.

Every awesome feel
awakens nerves anew
Totally sensual reactions
shock waves thru and thru.

Submitting to the routing
of your finger's road map quest.
Scrumptious visions of recall
assure me of the rest.

Fully knowing the outcome
as you reach that special place
with eyes focused intently
upon reactions on my face.

Signaling the search is over
preparations to share the seed
legs and arms entwined wildly
while plunging for both our need.

Del Cano 2007 June

Inspired by " The Ink of Your Skin" by Rosinda

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM PDT, Blogger Melinda said...

very lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home