Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Creative Vision

Hiding out in my visions
making no bit of comotion
sedated in the depths of lust
so thrilling in its devotion.

Wondering if I could
pull off a mighty coo
hiding under your desk
while lapping all of you

As you sit and work
and need a bit of a thrill
just a tap me on the head
tongue will bring a shrill

When the day of work
turns to drudgeries pit
a little tap can bring relief
when I lick the best of it.

Besides the obvious
other pleasures remain
Not another soul will know
you gotta tongue fest man.

Thru out your day of work
while the others suffer thru
your trek is much easier
tongue man feasting on you.

When the long day is gone
he hides out in creative vision
getting recharged to be ready
for consumtion of more provisions.

Del Cano

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM PDT, Blogger Melinda said...

haha....damn that is a great idea!

 
At 12:04 PM PDT, Blogger Delcano said...

Was hoping you saw it that way. Thanks for stopping by.
Spencer

 
At 3:18 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't seen anything yet
My tongue man now you be
For my legs are spread wide
Everything--only you to see...

But you don't know
what you're messin' with
That little spot you crave
Is a time bomb just a-waitin'

Tongue Man, you have lit
a stick of dynamite
You'll be blown all to bits
From all my kicks and bites

Tongue Man, loving me like that
Can only bring one thing
Afterward, I get that rod
And then we'll see who's queen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home