Sunday, December 18, 2005

Imagined

(Graphic)

Not a long jump
from where I've been
thru star lit nights
with air quite thin

Imagined you on me
like white on rice
thrilling my facinations
far beyond just nice.

My hands finding heaven
tongue dipping in your honey
no where but your curves
treasure worth more than money.

Every fiber of me presses
to feel the magic you are
as you launch me, a blast
to the farthest reaching star.

Imagine? Nothing else.
Suppose it were real.
Mind boggling evidence
make the sun sit still.

Your round tight ass
reflects light on me
as I explore more of it
adds more lusty candy.

Reality sees the craze felt
need to be acrobatic to fit.
Finger up your ass
tongue fingering your clit.

Somehow penis makes it too
stroking and flailing the prize
Your hair, like little fingers,
massage and anesthesize.

All night long in a vault
sultry, lucious sights alone.
Wishing against all odds
you could be my own.

Del Cano 2005 Dec